Front Range Harness is the perfect choice for an everyday harness
Simple to put on, and comfortable for your companion no matter their size thanks to four easily adjustable straps. The Front Range fits over the head, and clips up behind the legs on both sides. The harness features two leash attachment points: an aluminium V-ring centred on the dog's back for everyday walks, and a reinforced webbing loop on the front for training. An ID pocket keeps your dog's tags quiet and accessible.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminium V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- ID pocket stores dog tags without the jingle and jangle of loose tags
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching a safety light such as The Beacon
- Matches other Front Range products such as the Front Range Collar and the Front Range Leash
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: Polyester
- Front Leash Attachment: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign approved)
- Back Leash Attachment: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc
NOTE: Front webbing loop is not intended as the main/sole leash point it is for training purposes only
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
Need size or fitting guidance?
Check out our Harness sizing & fitting blog post:
Please note: The clip on the back is designed to take the weight and pressures of a pulling dog. However, the front clip of the harness is not intended to take the full weight of a dog. This clip should only be used with a training lead, alongside a standard lead on the back, for anti-pull correction.