Help Correct Unwanted Dogs’ Behaviors
- Ergonomic Design: The easy-access button sizes and simpler format are easier to operate for pet owners.
- Long Lasting Battery Life: The remote control and collar receiver both feature lithium-ion battery.
- 3 Training Modes
- Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Control
- Nylon Belt
Shock Collars for Dogs with 3 Training Modes
Steps to wear the collar
- Firstly, use the appropriate length contact points then turn on the collar (Short hair dogs choose short contact points, longer hair dogs need longer contact points).
- Secondly, center the contact points underneath your pet’s neck to touch the skin, take your finger pull the dog’s hair out from the buckle to avoid good snug contact.
- Finally, fitted properly allow one finger to fit between the strap and your pet’s neck.
- 3 Training Modes Static Shock (1-99 levels), Vibration (1-99 levels) , Beep and Light mode. Can be used to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, pee, aggression, and other behavioral obedience.
- Waterproof Receiver: The dog training collar receiver is IPX7
- Re Battery: 2 in 1 cable, remote and the receiver are re
- Built-in LED Light and Reflective Collar: Special built-in LED light on the receiver and remote helps you to locate your dog even in a dark environment. And the reflective strap on the collar can reflect the light at night to ensure the safety of your dog, perfect for night walking.
- Nylon Belt: The 8-27 inch adjustable nylon belt is suitable for 10-110 lbs dog
- 1 Receiver
- 1 Handheld Remote
- 1 Wrist Strap
- 4 Conductive Silicone Caps
- 2 Test Light
- 1 Charging Cable
- 1 User Manual