Now keep your fur kids safely inside the premises of your property with Wireless Dog Fence. A wireless electric dog fence that makes a circular safety zone around your property to train and stop your pet from running away.
Wireless Dog Fence works by automatically alarming your dog if they try to run away and give them a safe correction shock if they escape the Wireless Electric Dog Fence. The intensity of the correction shock increases as the dog moves away from the safe area, leaving them no choice but coming back home. The correction is designed to interrupt undesirable behavior but never to harm them.
Completely Wireless Operation: Just locate the transmitter near a power socket without any hassle. Wireless Dog Fence emits radio frequency signals, unlike old versions that require digging the ground and burying the wires or making a real fence!
Smart E-Collar: The electric receiver collar of Wireless Dog Fence is rechargeable. Once fully charged, it will back you up for more than a month. Being IP67 waterproof, you don’t have to worry about your dog playing in the water.
Adjustable Range: With adjustable range, you can increase or decrease the safe area perimeter. Press the Plus (+) and Minus (-) button on the base to increase or decrease the range respectively. The range is also displayed on the screen of the base, 500 meters max.
Dual Correction Methods: There are two training modes on, beep alert, and correction shock. The collar beeps every two seconds, three times or it can give a safe static shock that gradually increases from levels 1 – 4.
Multiple Pets Compatibility: The Wireless Dog Fence transmitter can be used for a maximum of 3 E-collars which means it is perfect for those having more than one pet. The wireless fence works for all size dogs and being light and portable, it is great for travel.
How does It work?
- Plan Your Layout
- Install and Test your system
- Lace the collar on your dogs and find the right stimulation level.
- Train your dog in short sessions during the next two weeks.
Weight: about 430-720g(base on different set）
Range: 500m Dimension:
Transmitter: 14.8*8.5*80 cm
Receiver: 6.5*3.9*80 cm
1x LED Test Light
- For optimal performance, place the transmitter 5 feet from the ground and away from metal walls to avoid any signal interference.
- Setting markers for your pet help them understand where their boundaries are which further helps training them where the area ends.
- Buy two bases for extended coverage or if you have more than 3 pets.
1) Does it fit small dogs or hairy dogs?
The collar is perfect for any size. Just adjust the strap length to fit your dog's neck size. The hairy or trimmed collar can reach your dog's neck perfectly. Just attach the prong extender to the collar for your furry friend, that way it reaches their neck.
2) How long does the charge last on the receiver?
The charge lasts about 10 hours. Have in mind that if you have a lot of metal in the area the collar will tend to turn off
3) Does the system work for square and rectangular yards?
The collar works for all types of terrain and yards. Even if your yard is sloped or has hills the transmitter works perfectly for the perimeter.
4) If mounted inside, does the house become an obstacle or block the transmitter?
No, your house will not interfere with the signal. The built-in signal can even go through thick foliage and other items such as concrete and wooden walls. The signal penetrates obstacles easily ensuring a constant signal to the collar. This does not require WiFi or cellphone service to achieve. Turn on and pair, you're ready to go.
- No-Risk, 30-Day Refund Policy
- Responsive and Reliable Customer Support
- 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
- Safe Payments via Paypal®
- End to End Tracking for every order.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We are here for you!